6 Reasons to Love Saudi Arabia
There are 6 Reasons to Love Saudi Arabia. Do you know that there are a lot of expatriates working in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)? To know the data, you can simply search by the google. I don’t want to talk about the amount. but, you know, “why they’re here?” . Deep in my heart, I have to say that I love Saudi Arabia.
It’s really easy to find expatriates living in KSA who are not satisfied regarding what they’ve got in this country. They said “the salary is very low“, “the weather is not stable/extreme“, “the government officers are quite bossy“, etc…
But, why they’re still working here?
Actually, I don’t know either, but maybe they just lied to me when I asked them about those opinions or they’re just “trapped” in here and couldn’t go anywhere else.
But, wait, in my opinion, living in KSA is enjoyable, and I love Saudi Arabia. Why? here are 6 Reasons to Love Saudi Arabia :
- The normal working time => morning until evening
- The Two Harams (Haramain = Masjidil Haram & Masjid Nabawi), If you’re moslem, you know what I mean
- The Ramadhan => I don’t know what happens to everyone, but in every month of Ramadhan, the saudis are very kind :mrgreen:
- The Beach => It’s not a beach for surfing actually, it’s just if you go along the Corniche Road in Jeddah, it’s beautiful.
- The Freedom to apply Sunnah => In KSA, people applying sunnah are well respected
- The Opportunity to do Hajj and Umrah oftenly => if you want, you can.
Well, the 6 points above are not all, but the point is I’m happy living here.