DRUG TREATMENT CENTERS IN IOWA
DRUG TREATMENT CENTERS IN IOWA. There are many Drug Treatment Centers in Iowa. In this article we will provide you the information about several recommended Drug Treatment Centers in Iowa. The list contains Drug Treatment Centers which have good reputation. This will help you so much.
Drug Treatment Centers in Iowa
Please check the list of Drug Treatment Centers in Iowa below :
A Forever Recovery
216 St. Mary’s Lake Rd.
Battle Creek, MI49017
37 Sunset Inn Road
Lafayette, NJ 07848
Sherwood Hills Recovery Resort
7877 Highway 89-91
Wellsville, UT 84339
St Luke’s Hospital – Children’s Therapy Center
1026 A Avenue Northeast
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Jackson Recovery Centers – Synergy Center
1267 West Cedar Loop Road
Cherokee, IA 51012
St. Gregory Retreat Centers
5875 Fleur Drive
Des Moines, IA 50321
Area Substance Abuse Council
3601 16th Avenue Southwest
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404-2328
Abbey- Illinois Institute for Addiction Recovery
1401 Central Ave.
Bettendorf, IA 52722
Youth & Shelter Services, Inc. Seven-12 House
712 Burnett Avenue
Ames, IA 50010
We hope that the list above can help you finding the best Drug Treatment Centers in Iowa. We want you to know that there are several notes about Drug Treatment Centers in Iowa, they are :
- Iowa ranks 8th in treatment centers servicing/accepting access to Recovery (ATR) vouchers per 100,000 residents. District of Columbia is ranked slightly worse, ranked 9. Wyoming is just 1 spot better, ranked 7 out of the United States.
- When adjusted for population, Iowa ranks 13th in treatment centers servicing/accepting LGBTQ. Alaska is ranked one spot worse at spot 14. Arizona is ranked one spot better at spot 12.
- For matrix model clients, Iowa ranks 16th in population-adjusted treatment centers. One spot worse is North Dakota, ranked 17 in the U.S. One spot better is Nebraska, ranked 15 in the U.S.
- Iowa is 16th among U.S. states in treatment centers servicing or accepting adolescents. Oklahoma is just 1 spot worse, ranked 17 out of the United States. Utah is ranked one spot better at spot 15.
- Iowa ranks 17th in treatment centers servicing/accepting medicaid per 100,000 residents. West Virginia is just 1 spot worse, ranked 18 out of the United States. One spot better is New York, ranked 16 in the U.S.