Easy Coffee Cake Recipe : Try This!
In this post, I want to tell you about Easy Coffee Cake Recipe. This is an easy way to make delicious coffee cake. I got this recipe from simplerecipes.biz. The website was gone now. But I think the recipe is still good.
Cooking is really relaxing. When you feel really frustrated after rush project in construction, you need something to refresh your mind. For me, it is a nice idea to cook. Sometimes I cook random things. I poured any ingredient into the pan and suddenly something will come and I will eat it. Haha. But this time, it is better to check one Coffee Recipe from one website that I mentioned above. You can check this Easy Coffee Cake Recipe below.
Easy Coffee Cake Recipe Ingredients :
- Milk Powder 25grams.
- Cake flour 175 grams.
- Cocoa powder in 1 tablespoon.
- Instant coffee powder in 1 teaspoon.
- Fine sugar 75 grams.
- Margarine 120 grams.
- Salt 1/8 teaspoon.
- Baking powder 1/2 teaspoon.
- 25 grams of concentrated ripe cocoa, later will be melted down to be used as garnish
Easy Coffee Cake Recipe Cooking Instructions :
- Sift the following ingredients : flour, instant coffee powder, milk powder, salt, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Add the fine sugar, and stir.
- Put the margarine that had been prepared. Stir mixture until you see a kind of coarse grains. Then coagulate it in small pieces.
- Flatten the dough in the pie pan which had previously been spread with using margarine and covered by baking paper before. Form wavy pattern on the edges. Then remove from pan pie. Divide into 12 portions.
- Put them into the oven for 15 minutes with temperature of 160 degrees Celsius until half cooked.
- Move them into the pan for pastries. Cut them accordingly. Put them again into the oven for 15 minutes with a fire below 160 degrees Celsius until ready.
- Try to put ornament on the cake using melted chocolate.
Easy Coffee Cake Recipe Cooking result, approximately will be like as follows :
So, that’s how to make Coffee Cake using Easy Coffee Cake Recipe. I hope you can try your best to make this. I have to admit that this cake is actually a mood booster. When you are boring or annoyed in your office, try your holiday by making this Coffee Cake. Have a nice day!