Exterior Aluminium Window Installation Method
As a Site Engineer or Supervisor, you will have to supervise the works on site. In finishing works, you will find Exterior Aluminium Window. This works is very important, because building elevations are the first thing the building owner/consultant sees when the want to do complete quality control. Below is Exterior Aluminium Window Installation Method.
1. Executed in workshop and send to site in a furnish frame composition form
1. Prepare frame opening which are going to be installed conform to shop drawing.
2. Marking borrowed elevation on frame fit to available borrowed elevation .
3. Cast below side of frame by reversing door frame position.
4. Install frame bracket in distances as stated in shop drawing.
5. Install protection tape on all frame surface.
1. Install aluminum door/window frame at adjusted location (based on – type), fit frame hole to frame size (holes dispute 1 cm). Insert ‘ready to install’ frame to wall hole with rubber/wood wedge assist.
2. Arrange frame position by rubber/wood wedge.
3. Set straightness/position of frame against wall.
4. Perforate wall through frame hole by drilling, for placing screws.
5. Insert fischer into bor HOLE.
6. Fischer is stretched by screwdriver.
7. Install door/window leaf (after glass installed) into frame. Set equipments along with accessories (wheels/rails, hinge, keys etc ).
8. Wall finishing with mortar/cement/sealant. (Filling space between frame and wall). To avoid defect installed aluminum profiles, give protection such as vaseline/paper isolation/plastic on scratchful places.
I hope this information useful. You may want to read these following articles too :