How to Arrange Family Visa Saudi Arabia
Commonly, expatriates living in Saudi Arabia want to bring their family to the Kingdom. Some of them said that they want to make the family happy, to perform umrah and hajj together and so many other reasons. Anyway, to bring the family to live in Saudi Arabia permanently, the expatriates need Family Visa Saudi Arabia.
To arrange Family Visa Saudi Arabia, you can follow these following steps :
- Make sure you have your Iqama ready. This will happen after you work in Saudi Arabia for 2 months. Some people can get it after 1 week only.
- Make sure that your profession in your Iqama is eligible to bring family. The professions that eligible to bring family are stated in my Previous Post
- Prepare your family’s passports. Ask your family to scan them and send them to you.
- Prepare for your Educational Certificate, Marriage Certificate and Children Birth Certificate, Make them translated in Arabic, attested by the Saudi Embassy in home country then ask your family to send the original to you.
- Purchase the Family Visa. It costs you for SAR 2000,00.
- Prepare and fill a special form to bring family from Jawazat
- Prepare your last salary slip
- Company recognition letter attested by Chamber of Commerce
- Bring all documents with the copies to Jawazat to get Yellow Slip. Scan this slip then send it to your home country.
- Prepare the plane ticket. Usually, purchasing ticket from Saudi is cheaper.
- Prepare Original Passport of the family, photo (4×6) @ 5 sheet, Immunization Certificate (children), Marriage Certificate and Wife’s Medical Test Report.
- Now you can ask your family to go to Saudi.
For more simple explanation, please see the following chart.
Please contact the admin officer in your company to assist you, this will make everything easier, in shaa Allah.
I hope this information useful
Please subscribe for updates
Thanks for visiting