HOW ALCOHOL AFFECTS THE BODY SYSTEMS

Sponsored Links :

This article is about How Alcohol Affects The Body Systems. In this article we are trying to provide you good information about How Alcohol Affects The Body Systems. We have arranged the information in this post to make you understand it easily. We hope that you can understand it well. Please check the information below.

How Alcohol Affects The Body Systems

HOW ALCOHOL AFFECTS THE BODY SYSTEMS

Alcohol is taken and flowing into the bloodstream via small blood vessels in the stomach wall and small intestine. In only several minutes of alcohol drinking, it moves to the brain from the stomach. In the brain, alcohol works very hard, it superbly creates its effects. Making the nerve cells action become slow, much slower.

Sponsored Links :

Nearly 20% of alcohol can be absorbed through our stomach. Most of the rest 80% of the alcohol is absorbed via the small intestine.

Alcohol can also be brought by the bloodstream to our loved liver. This liver demolishes the alcohol from the blood with a process called “metabolizing“. In this metabolizing process, alcohol then be changed to a nontoxic substance. This liver is only able to metabolize a specific amount at a time. It leaves the excess circulating all over the body. Therefore, the Alcohol effects intensity on the body or brain is definitely related to the amount of the alcohol which is consumed.

If the alcohol amount that is absorbed in the blood exceeds a particular level, the respiratory (breathing) system will surely slow down. This respiratory system distraction can create a condition like a coma or death. Why? because the oxygen can no longer be supplied to the brain.

So that is all about How Alcohol Affects The Body Systems. We think that it is good information about How Alcohol Affects The Body Systems. We hope that this information is useful for you. Please share if you think that this information can be useful for others. If you need more article related to How Alcohol Affects The Body Systems you can simply subscribe this blog. Thanks for visiting and have a nice browsing.

Leave a Reply