How does Google Adsense Work ? Read This!
How does Google Adsense Work ? This is a good question. For people who wants to make some money from net as publisher, Google Adsense is the best choice. Google Adsense gives us many benefits.
What is Google Adsense ?
Google Adsense is a program that is set by Google Inc. to give publisher to earn money from website as publisher. This is a great facility of Google that makes blogging looks so much fun. This is very encouraging.
What are the advantages of Google Adsense ?
- It is quite easy to be approved if you ask for approval to be a publisher with Google Adsense.
- Google Adsense give us a good rate of Cash Per Click (CPC)
- So far, I think Google Adsense is the best Pay Per Click Advertising program.
- Google Adsense allow you to put 1-3 ads per page.
- Fast Costumer Service. If you have any problem, you can contact directly and will get fast response.
- The Google Adsense limit for payment is quite low, which is USD 100. And it can be cashed anytime you want.
- Google Adsense is easy to operate.
- Google Adsense can be used in free blog as blogspot.com or pro website with specific domain and hosting.
How does Google Adsense Work ?
You have to have a website for publishing. the website can be free blog or premium as noted above. And you have to get Gmail Account first to make it easy. If you do not have, click HERE for guide. Then you have to apply to Google Adsense for approval. Google Adsense will approve if your blog or website is in a good performance. No need to be quite popular blog or website, but when the content is not rubbish and the age of the website is good, it will be approved.
After your request for Google Adsense is approved, you will have to put the ads from google to your blog or website at 3 max in one page. If any visitors click on your Google Ads, you will receive money. You can check the amount in your Google Adsense account. You have to set your profile and your payment setting. If your balance reach USD 100, Google Inc. will send the money to you. The money will be transfered by Western Union or other ways based on your choice.
How much does Google Adsense pay ?
The payments for Google Adsense Cash Per Click are various. It can start with USD 0 to USD 50 something. Based on experience user, there are some expensive keywords in Google Adsense. Those expensive Google adsense keywords are :
- Conference Call.
- Cord Blood.
So, if you want to choose specific niche for your blog, you can start with those keywords. I am quite sure that you will get much if you succeed.
Google Adsense alternatives ?
What if your Google Adsense is blocked? there are several alternatives. They are : Revenue Hits, Amazon Associates, Yllix Media, Chitika, Tribal Fusion, Infolinks, PopAds, Propeller Ads Media, Adversal.
I hope this article about “How does Google Adsense Work” useful for you. If you have any question, please simply ask by putting your comment below. Have a nice browsing.