HOW TO MONITOR YOUR TEENAGER FOR DRUGS
This article is about How to Monitor Your teenager For Drugs. In this article we are trying to provide you good information about How to Monitor Your teenager For Drugs. We have arranged the information in this post to make you understand it easily. We hope that you can understand it well. Please check the information below.
How to Monitor Your teenager For Drugs
Indeed, even the most friendly teenager can fall prey to best friend pressure, which can feel paralyzing. To monitor your teenager, you need to get the information of where they are, who they are with, and what they are doing.
Even when you are not physically present, you can still watch closely to their attitude. It is possible to monitor your teenager through:
- Phone calls.
- Random trips home earlier than expected.
- Let neighbors watch for visitors during hours when you are not home.
- Tracking the levels of prescription drugs in your home, if any.
- Watch for changes in your child’s attitude and/or friend groups.
Some statistics on drug attitudes and experiences of teens state that:
- 29% of teenagers report exposure to drugs on school property between grades 9 and 12.
- 56% of teenagers find it easier to prescription drugs than illegal drugs.
- 40% of teenagers think that prescription drugs are safer than illegal drugs.
So that is all about How to Monitor Your teenager For Drugs. We think that it is good information about How to Monitor Your teenager For Drugs. We hope that this information is useful for you. Please share if you think that this information can be useful for others. If you need more article related to How to Monitor Your teenager For Drugs you can simply subscribe this blog. Thanks for visiting and have a nice browsing.