How to Transfer Car Ownership in Saudi Arabia | Vehicle Ownership Transfer
How to transfer car ownership in Saudi Arabia? This article contains the steps How to Transfer Car Ownership in Saudi Arabia or vehicle ownership transfer in Saudi Arabia. Living in Saudi Arabia, we need car. Without car, it is really hard. The cost of taxi is really expensive. When we do not have enough money, we need to buy used car. When we buy used car, there should be transfer of car ownership. How to Transfer Car Ownership in Saudi Arabia ?
Before talking about How to Transfer Car Ownership in Saudi Arabia further, I have to remind you that you should be careful about the car you want to pay. You have to check whether the car is in good condition or not. You have to check about how the previous owner maintains the car condition. Make sure to buy an used car from trusted person. Do not buy an used car from a careless person. It is not a good idea.
How to Transfer Car Ownership in Saudi Arabia :
The car transfer procedure in Saudi Arabia can be followed based on the steps below:
- Get the available used car to buy in any haraj or website.
- Bring a mechanic to check the car condition.
- After everything is finished, go to Moroor office located in haraj to transfer of ownership.
- This transfer process will only happens in minutes.
- Simply follow the process inside the office and everything will be just fine.
- Note that the istimara transfer fee is SAR 400.
- Pay for insurance which is SAR 750, or more. This is based on the car insurance that you choose.
- The officer will keep the vehicle registration card of used car and you will get a print of the details of the car and the vehicle registration number.
- Go to Moroor office in the City to get Vehicle Registration Card or Istimara.
How is it? Do you understand? Actually, we can do online transfer car ownership Saudi Arabia, but I personally recommend this procedure. If the process is quite complicated for you, you can simply go to any offices that serve for Car Ownership transfer. They know How to Transfer Car Ownership in Saudi Arabia very well. You have to pay a little bit more money, but everything is so simple. What you have to do is just wait and everything will be just fine.
After every step is finished, the buyer and the seller will get SMS notification from Ministry of Interior of Saudi Arabia that the car has been transferred. This step is same as how to transfer vehicle ownership in Saudi Arabia. Basically, all vehicles is treated the same way. So that is all of the steps How to Transfer Car Ownership in Saudi Arabia. I hope you find it useful. Have a nice day!