IQAMA STATUS MEANING | SAUDI ARABIA
WHAT IS IQAMA STATUS MEANING ?
Iqama Status has specific meaninng based on your employer employment condition. The Saudization program which is held by Saudi Arabia Government must limit the amount or ratio of Saudi Nationals and Expats employee in on company. This program is likely to change the mentality of Saudi Arabians to be better in working, so that the country can survive the world competition.
There are 4 Iqama Status Meaning based on the condition of the employer or company. Please check below.
IQAMA STATUS PLATINUM (EXCELLENT)
- Can hire anybody from any part of the world
- Easier Visa processing
- New visas with open professions through the electronic system
- Can change professions of their workers even those that are restricted to Saudis
- Condition-Free visa transfer
Read Also : IQAMA TRANSFER ONLINE CHECKING
IQAMA STATUS GREEN (GOOD)
- Can apply for new visas once in two months
- Can change their foreign workers’ profession except to those restricted to Saudis
- Six-month respite after the expiry of their zakat & revenue certificates
- Can renew work permits of their employees
IQAMA STATUS YELLOW (POOR)
- No new visas
- Can get only one visa after the departure of two expatriates
- Can not transfer visas and change professions
- No working permit renewal for employees who have completed six years
- No control on workers who can switch over to better zone companies
IQAMA STATUS RED (BAD)
- Banned from change profession, transfer of visa, issuance of new visas and opening files for new branches.
If you are expat working in Saudi Arabia, it is important to know your Iqama Status. This will affect your career in Saudi Arabia. We hope this article useful for you.