IS ALCOHOL POISON ?

Sponsored Links :

This article is about “Is Alcohol Poison?”. In this article we are trying to provide you good information about “Is Alcohol Poison?”. We have arranged the information in this post to make you understand it easily. We hope that you can understand it well. Please check the information below.

Is Alcohol Poison?

IS ALCOHOL POISON

It may not seem like it but alcohol is a poison and can sometimes have lethal consequences.

Your body can only process one unit of alcohol an hour. Drink a lot in a short space of time and the amount of alcohol in the blood can stop the body from working properly.

Sponsored Links :

Alcohol can:

  • slow down your brain functions so you lose your sense of balance.
  • irritate the stomach which causes vomiting and it stops your gag reflex from working properly – you can choke on, or inhale, your own vomit into your lungs.
  • affect the nerves that control your breathing and heartbeat, stopping both.
  • dehydrate you, which can cause permanent brain damage.
  • lower the body’s temperature, which can lead to hypothermia.
  • lower your blood sugar levels, so you could have seizures.

So that is all about Is Alcohol Poison?. We think that it is good information about Is Alcohol Poison?. We hope that this information is useful for you. Please share if you think that this information can be useful for others. If you need more article related to Is Alcohol Poison? you can simply subscribe this blog. Thanks for visiting and have a nice browsing.

Leave a Reply