LONG TERM EFFECTS OF ALCOHOL ABUSE
This article is about Long Term Effects of Alcohol Abuse. In this article we are trying to provide you good information about Long Term Effects of Alcohol Abuse. We have arranged the information in this post to make you understand it easily. We hope that you can understand it well. Please check the information below.
Long Term Effects of Alcohol Abuse
Binge drinking, or let’s say, continued alcohol drinking in great amounts compared to the body’s capability to endure the alcohol, are related with several health problems, they are:
- Alcohol poisoning
- Cancer of the mouth and throat
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach walls)
- High blood pressure, stroke, and other heart-related diseases
- Increased family problems, broken relationships
- Increased on-the-job injuries and loss of productivity
- Intentional injuries such as firearm injuries, sexual assault, domestic violence
- Liver disease
- Nerve damage
- Permanent damage to the brain
- Sexual problems
- Unintentional injuries such as car crash, falls, burns, drowning
- Vitamin B1 deficiency, which can lead to a disorder characterized by amnesia, apathy and disorientation
Now we know that alcohol has effects on the brain, body, heart, memory, liver, nervous system and even vitamin deficiency. It is better to keep our head healthy by staying away from alcohol. Even a little amount of alcohol can affect your body. The facts that alcohol abuse can leads many disadvantages, we have to avoid drinking it.
So that is all about Long Term Effects of Alcohol Abuse. We think that it is good information about Long Term Effects of Alcohol Abuse. We hope that this information is useful for you. Please share if you think that this information can be useful for others. If you need more article related to Long Term Effects of Alcohol Abuse you can simply subscribe this blog. Thanks for visiting and have a nice browsing.