Pouring Concrete Preparation Check List
This article is about Pouring Concrete Preparation Check List. This list will help you to control everything before pouring concrete. If you are working as Civil Engineer, making Pouring Concrete Preparation Check List is a good idea. Doing this, you will minimize the chance of forgetting some important things in pouring concrete.
Pouring Concrete Preparation Check List :
- Ensure that the formwork surface is clean.
- The concrete supply should be in near time before pouring.
- If you want to pour a huge amount of concrete, it is a good idea to pour the concrete at the same time. This to make the concrete in uniform composition.
- If not possible to pour concrete at the same time, try to make grid/wire wall to make the area smaller.
- If you want to pour a huge amount of concrete, adding mixture to make the concrete set longer will be good.
- Make sure that the formwork is strong enough to hold the concrete shot.
- Check the reinforcement bars arrangement before pouring.
- Make sure the human resources suffice the need to do everything it needs.
- The concrete should poured into the formwork as soon as possible.
- Pouring should be done continuously and undisturbed.
Do not let your guard down! Those are all things you can put on your Pouring Concrete Preparation Check List. This is very important. Simple note of list will make your work better. You will get a good result. If you have any idea to add things to this Pouring Concrete Preparation Check List, please tell me. You can read other articles about concrete by clicking HERE. All posts about Civil Engineering are posted in this blog using tags “civil engineering“. It is really nice if you put your comment down here. Do not forget to share and subscribe.