15 Project Management International Standards
15 Project Management International Standards – This article is about Project Management International Standards. In this article we are trying to provide you complete information about Project Management International Standards. We have arranged the information in this post to make you understand it easily. We hope that you can understand it well. Please check the information below.
Project Management International Standards
There have been several attempts to develop project management standards, such as:
- ISO 21500: 2012 – Guidance on project management. This is the first project management ISO.
- ISO 31000: 2009 – Risk management. Risk management is 1 of the 10 knowledge areas of either ISO 21500 or PMBoK5 concept of project management.
- ISO/IEC/IEEE 16326-2009 – Systems and Software Engineering—Life Cycle Processes—Project Management.
- Capability Maturity Model from the Software Engineering Institute.
- GAPPS, Global Alliance for Project Performance Standards – an open source standard describing COMPETENCIES for project and program managers.
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- HERMES method, Swiss general project management method, selected for use in Luxembourg and international organizations.
- The ISO standards ISO 9000, a family of standards for quality management systems, and the ISO 10006:2003, for Quality management systems and guidelines for quality management in projects.
- PRINCE2, Projects IN Controlled Environments.
- Association for Project Management Body of Knowledge.
- Team Software Process (TSP) from the Software Engineering Institute.
- Total Cost Management Framework, AACE International’s Methodology for Integrated Portfolio, Program and Project Management.
- V-Model, an original systems development method.
- The Logical framework approach, which is popular in international development organizations.
- [Australian Institute of Project Management] AIPM has 4 levels of certification; CPPP, CPPM, CPPD & CPPE for Certified Practicing Project … Partner, Manager, Director and Executive.
So that is all about Project Management International Standards. We think that it is good information about Project Management International Standards. We hope that this information is useful for you. Please share if you think that this information can be useful for others. If you need more article related to Project Management International Standards you can simply subscribe this blog. Thanks for visiting and have a nice browsing.