How to Reset Primavera P6 Admin Password | Change User Password
How to Reset Primavera P6 Admin Password? It is so easy and simple. You can change user password in Primavera P6 by following the instructions below. The default username and password should be ‘admin’. For your security, we suggest you to change this Primavera P6 admin or user password.
How to Reset Primavera P6 Admin Password
If you want to know how to reset Primavera P6 admin password, or you want to change Primavera P6 user password, you can start learning by watching the video below.
The video is quite easy to follow, thanks to the maker who made it good. If you cannot play the video above, you can still change the user password in Primavera P6 by following the instruction below.
- Depending on your global profile, you may be able to change a user’s password or your own.
- Choose Admin, Users.
- Select the General tab.
- Select the user who requires a change of password.
- Click Password.
- In the New Password field, enter the new password.
- In the Confirm New Password field, enter the password again, to verify it.
- Click OK.
There are several notes to change Primavera P6 user password :
- If the Enable password policy setting is selected in the Password Policy field of the Admin Preferences dialog box, enter a password that is a minimum of 8 characters long, and that contains one alpha and one numeric character.
- If the Enable password policy setting is not selected, enter a password up to 20 characters long.
- If P6 Professional is running in LDAP authentication mode, password management is handled through the directory server. You cannot change your password through the module and the Password button does not appear on the Users dialog box General tab.
- Passwords are case-sensitive.
- Passwords that were set before the new password policy was enabled are valid and usable.
We hope that you now understand How to Reset Primavera P6 Admin Password or how to change user password in Primavera P6. We hope that this article is useful for you. If you need more articles related to Primavera P6, you can simply subscribe to this blog. Thanks for visiting.