Iqama Status | MOI Iqama Check Red Green Yellow | MOL KSA
Iqama Status can be easily checked. MOI Iqama Status Check (Red Green Yellow) can be done by following the instructions written in this article. Saudi Iqama status check is really important to do for expatriates living in Saudi Arabia. They need to know and check Iqama (red green) status (Nitaqat status) of the company they are currently working in. This is regarding their possibility to continue working in current company or in the Kingdom.
Iqama Status Check Saudi Arabia
Iqama Status is really important for expatriates. How to check Iqama status red green yellow ? If you want to check Nitaqat Iqama Status for Iqama renewal or transfer, please simply click the link below :
MOI Iqama check red green (or MOL KSA red green) can be done easily if you can access the link above and follow the instructions well.
See Also : Check MOI Iqama Status.
If you want to know what are the meaning of the Nitaqat Status Colors (what the Iqama status means), you can check below :
NITAQAT BLUE (EXCELLENT)
- Can hire anybody from any part of the world
- Easier Visa processing
- New visas with open professions through the electronic system
- Can change professions of their workers even those that are restricted to Saudis
- Condition-Free visa transfer
NITAQAT GREEN (GOOD)
- Can apply for new visas once in two months
- Can change their foreign workers’ profession except to those restricted to Saudis
- Six-month respite after the expiry of their zakat & revenue certificates
- Can renew work permits of their employees
NITAQAT YELLOW (POOR)
- No new visas
- Can get only one visa after the departure of two expatriates
- Can not transfer visas and change professions
- No working permit renewal for employees who have completed six years
- No control on workers who can switch over to better zone companies
NITAQAT RED (BAD)
- Banned from change profession, transfer of visa, issuance of new visas and opening files for new branches
I hope this information about Saudi iqama status check is useful for you. Please subscribe for updates. Below are several related articles that you may want to read for your reference in living in Saudi Arabia:
Saudi Arabia Family Visa Costs. – Apply Visit Visa Saudi Arabia. – Minimum Salary to Apply Family Visa in Saudi Arabia. – How to Pay Exit-Re Entry Visa in Saudi Arabia. – Extend Visit Visa Saudi Arabia Online. – Check Visit Visa Status Saudi Arabia Here! – Exit Re Entry Visa Saudi Arabia, Print Here! – Saudi Arabia Permanent Visa Requirements. – Teaching English in Saudi Arabia. – Iqama in Saudi Arabia, what is it? how to get it? – Working in a Different Position Against Iqama in Saudi Arabia. – Saudi Arabia Traffic Violation Fines, The latest. – Saudi Arabia Family Visa Costs. – Are Saudi Arabians Sunni ? – How Saudi Arabia was Formed.