Stop Ebola from Spreading! Do these actions!
Ebola is really booming now. It is considered as one of the most deadly diseases in the world. That’s why we should aware to stop Ebola.
There are three facts about Ebola that you must know :
- It’s a severe, often fatal illness in human
- Fatality rate reaches 90% of infected cases
- The virus is transmitted to people from wild animals and spreads in the human population through human-to-human transmission
The transmission of Ebola can happen through Close Contact and Blood Secretions. Ebola is transmitted to humans through close contact with the blood, secretions, organs or other bodily fluids of infected animals. It spreads through human-tohuman transmission, with infection resulting from direct contact (through broken skin or mucous membranes).
The incubation period of Ebola is 21 days. Ebola is often characterized by the sudden fever, weakness, muscle pain, headache and sore throat. Followed by vomiting, diarrhea, rash, impaired kidney and liver function and in some cases, both internal and external bleeding.
People are infectious as long as their blood and secretions contain this virus.
For prevention and control of Ebola, we can do these following things :
- Infected animals should be handled with gloves and other appropriate protective clothing
- Appropriate personal protective equipment should be worn when taking care of ill patients
- Personal cleanliness, disinfecting and avoiding contact with infected animals are highly recommended
- Routine cleaning and immediate quarantining of infected farm animals are required.
I got the above idea from Tawuniya e-booklet. Thanks to the team who made it. The Tawuniya Team has made good effort to prevent the spreading of Ebola. We have to support this action. To do this, at least we can share any good information to the world. We have to make all people be aware to fight Ebola and stop Ebola.
I hope this article about how to stop Ebola is useful. Please subscribe for updates.
Thanks for visiting.