Transferable Iqama Meaning | What is Transferable Iqama
This article talks about What is Transferable Iqama. When we are looking for a job in Saudi Arabia in gulftalent[dot]com or bayt[dot]com we find the words “Transferable Iqama“. This time, I want to explain about the meaning of Transferable Iqama.
Transferable Iqama Meaning
Transferable Iqama means that the holder of the Iqama (employee) doesn’t have to work for the Kafeel (employer) which is stated in Iqama (marked with red rectangle in the picture below). So this Transferable Iqama holder can work in any company in Saudi Arabia in anywhere and anytime he/she wants. Below is a picture of non-transferable iqama.
Usually, the Transferable Iqama holder having some agreements with the Kafeel to arrange the renewal of this kind of Iqama. Some people said that the Kafeel asks for SAR 12k per year or 3k per year, depends of the profession which is stated in the Iqama.
If you want to make this Iqama that is transferable, please be careful. Recently the government of KSA forbid the issue of Transferable Iqama. The Iqama Holder must work under the Kafeel which is stated in Iqama. This Transferable can be considered as illegal practice, in some ways.
The Transferable Iqama meaning above is for the illegal ones. For the real legal iqama, you can check the information below:
What Does Iqama Mean?
What is the meaning of iqama? Iqama meaning in English is Resident Permit. Iqama meaning in Hindi is निवास परमिट (nivaas paramit). Iqama meaning in Urdu is رہائشی اجازت نامہ . Iqama meaning in Tamil is குடியுரிமை அனுமதி (Kuṭiyurimai aṉumati). Basically, after you come to Saudi Arabia for working, you need to have this Iqama, otherwise you will be deported.
How to get transferable iqama Saudi Arabia?
I want you to know that basically all Iqama is transferable. An Iqama is transferable when the kafeel allow the iqama holder to transfer to other company. To transfer to other company, you have to check iqama status whether it is red, green or yellow by clicking this link below.
How to know if iqama is transferable?
It is easy to know if Iqama is transferable or not. You can simply go to your direct Manager or HR Manager for sure. The manager will let you know. This is because of your Iqama status and HR Manager policy.
I hope this information useful. Please subscribe for updates or you may want to read these following articles :
- Saudi Arabia Family Visa Costs.
- Applying Visit Visa Saudi Arabia, Watch These Conditions Carefully.
- Apply Visit Visa Saudi Arabia.
- Minimum Salary to Apply Family Visa in Saudi Arabia.
- How to Pay Exit-Re Entry Visa in Saudi Arabia.
- Extend Visit Visa Saudi Arabia Online.
- How to Arrange Family Visa Saudi Arabia.
- Check Visit Visa Status Saudi Arabia Here!
- Exit Re Entry Visa Saudi Arabia, Print Here!
- Saudi Arabia Permanent Visa Requirements.
- How to Transfer Sponsorship in Saudi Arabia.
- Teaching English in Saudi Arabia.
- Iqama in Saudi Arabia, what is it? how to get it?
- Getting Saudi Arabia Driver License, another note based on expatriate’s experience.
- How to register a Marriage in Saudi Arabia.
- Download Saudi Arabia Labor Law.
- Saudi Iqama Status Check (Nitaqat Status : Red-Yellow-Green-Blue).
- Saudi Binladin Group End of Service Benefits.
- Working in a Different Position Against Iqama in Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Arabia Traffic Violation Fines, The latest.
- Saudi Arabia Family Visa Costs.
- Are Saudi Arabians Sunni ?
- How Saudi Arabia was Formed.
Thanks for visiting, and please CMIIW.